In this episode of the Roaring Elephant podcast, Dave and I continue to share our Dataworks summit experience, meet yet more listeners, sit in on a few more sessions and give our overall view of the day and the summit as a whole! It will make you wish you were here.
Roaring Elephant Roadshow Day 2 – The night after the party!
00:04:14 Session Discussions
Our review of the sessions, what we liked, what we learned, what we’d recommend you go and check out afterwards:
- Meet HBase 2.0
- Bridle your Flying Islands and Castles in the Sky
- HBase in Practice
- Solving Cyber at Scale
- Achieving Realtime Ingestion and Analysis of Security Events through Kafka and Metron
- Row/Column-Level Security in SQL for Apache Spark
- Apache Kafka Best Practices
- Mool – Automated Log Analysis using Data Science and ML
- Building a Large-Scale, Adaptive Recommendation Engine with Apache Flink and Spark
- Backup and Disaster Recovery in Hadoop
01:02:15 Wrap up
Some final overall observations and looking forward to the next summit news from Dataworks San Jose!