This week, your hosts go over what we consider to be our pick of the sessions that will be presented during the
Hadoop Summit Dataworks Summit in Munich next week.
The Roaring Elephant will be in attendance, look out for the two guys in distinctive yellow fleeces with the Roaring Elephant logo on the back, we hope to see you there!
00:00 Recent events
- DS Model Lifecycle
- Stitchfix Algorithm Tour
- Cloudera Data Science Workbench
- Yarn 3
- Data Lake 3.0: The EZ button to deploy in minutes and cut TCO by half
- Data Lake 3.0 Part 2 – A multi colored YARN
- Data Lake 3.0 Part 3 – Distributed tensorflow assembly on apache hadoop YARN
- Playing Catch-up:
- How To Set Up a Shared Amazon RDS as Your Hive Metastore
- YARN Node Labels: Label-based scheduling and resource isolation
- Hadoop at Strata: Not Exactly ‘Failure,’ But It Is Complicated
- Microsoft and Hortonworks empower Azure HDInsight customers to be first to benefit from innovation
- Yarn 3
40:05 Dataworks Summit 2017 – Day 1 Preview
In this episode, we touch most of the sessions that take place during the Dataworks Summit in Munich next week and tell you what our favorites are. https://dataworkssummit.com/munich-2017/agenda/#20170403
01:12:20 Dataworks Summit 2017 – Day 2 Preview
After the sessions from the first day, we continue with the second day.
01:32:30 Dataworks Summit 2017 – Preview – General comments
Now that we went ver the entire two day event, we had some general comments about the event.