Paul Codding and Sheetal Dolas, both from Hortonworks, join us in this second part of a two part episode where they share their experience with what can go wrong when Hadoop is deployed. Listen to the tips and tricks these gentlemen share and double the throughput for your cluster.
00:00 Recent events
- TensorKart: self-driving MarioKart with TensorFlow
- What is Data Engineering?
- Machine Learning is Fun (parts 1-6)
- Performance comparison of different file formats and storage engines in the Hadoop ecosystem
- How to write code using the Spark Dataframe API: a focus on composability and testing
38:00 What do people get wrong when deploying Hadoop? – Part 2
The second part of the interview with two guests from Hortonworks:
- Paul Codding
- Product Management Director at Hortonworks
- Sheetal Dolas
- Engineering Leader, Architect And Big Data Champion at Hortonworks