No guests today, just Dave and Jhon talking so brace yourselves! This time we’re actually going to explain what we mean by “single view of customer” go through explaining an example of a use-case and discuss how you might implement such a thing. Enjoy.
00:00 Recent events
- Faster spark!
- If you’re interested in reading/watching more then check out the site for Spark Summit East, the sessions slides and videos appear to all be live now
- Getting Started with Deep Learning/Speech Recognition
- Data Driven Depression
- IoT Calamity: the Panda Monium
- Connecting your own Hadoop or Spark to Azure Data Lake Store
- IBM Platform to Help Clients Address Storage Challenges at Massive Scale
28:10 – Use-case: Single View
- “Single View of an Entity”; what does it mean, how can you do it and why should you?