Join David A. Wheeler, Director of Open Source Supply Chain Security at the Linux Foundation and us for a discussion about securing the Open Source Ecosystem. The Linux Foundation has had a couple of initiatives around this and they now all culminate in the recently minted Open SSF.
Find out more about the Open SSF foundation and other things David talked about using the following links:
- OpenSSF Security Metrics Project: https://metrics.openssf.org/search?q=kubernetes
- Best practices Badge: https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/
- Best practices Badge “passing” criteria: https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/criteria/0
- Best Practices Badge Statistics: https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/project_stats
- OpenSSF edX Courses: https://openssf.org/edx-courses/
- OpenSSF Security Scorecards: https://github.com/ossf/scorecard