Returning to our more regular schedule, we have a Roaring News episode today. Dave has articles on multi-cloud readiness, Big Data being a pariah, and Google Duplex and Jhon came up with Synthetic data, data engineers and scientists and a Neural Network sharing cake recipes.
- Less than 10% ready for multi cloud
- Tech companies distancing themselves from Big Data
- Google Duplex
- The Rise of Synthetic Data to Help Developers Create and Train AI Algorithms Quickly and Affordably
- Data engineers vs. data scientists
- We asked a neural network to bake us a cake. The results were…interesting.