This is the final part of our coverage of the DataWorks Summit Berlin 2018. Normally we would not have had an episode this week, since we were in Berlin last week, but we had lightning interviews with the vendors in the Community Expo Are and used that coverage to make this episode.
So less of “Dave & Jhon” and more “ecosystem tech” snippets this time. Even though this does stray a bit from our usual content, we still hope it is useful.
This was recorded in a hotel room and on the expo floor so the audio quality is not up to our usual standards, we hope you’ll forgive us!
Here is a timestamped list of the lightning interviews:
- 02:41 Hortonworks https://hortonworks.com/
- 06:28 Alation https://alation.com/
- 08:45 Arcadia Data https://www.arcadiadata.com/
- 11:12 Attunity https://www.attunity.com/
- 13:10 BlueMetrix https://www.bluemetrix.com/
- 15:27 BMW https://www.bmw.com
- 18:04 IBM https://www.ibm.com
- 19:54 Microsoft https://www.microsoft.com
- 22:15 Nutanix https://www.nutanix.com/
- 23:26 Syncsort https://www.syncsort.com
- 24:54 Synerscope http://www.synerscope.com/
- 27:05 Talend https://www.talend.com
- 27:59 Teradata https://www.teradata.com/
- 29:02 -Interview End-