In this episode, we have the second part of the interview with Hollin Wilkins and Mikhail Semeniuk, the driving forces behind the MLeap project where they go into more technical details and give tips on deploying MLeap in your environment. If you are working with Spark, are deep into machine learning and are struggling to put those beautifully trained models into production, you definitely do not want to miss this episode!
00:00 Recent events
- Yet more telco security, again.
- RFI for european energy company followd by “the RFI rant”
- Big Data Hackathon for an airline company predicting delays
- Preparing an IoT hackathon on predictive maintenance
- Spreading the word on MLeap at a couple of customers!
11:22 Interview on MLeap with Hollin Wilkins and Mikhail Semeniuk Part 2
35:25 Questions from our Listeners
- Are there other technologies that allow machine learing models to be exposed as “web” api’s?
- Zeppelin multi tenant right now?