Having met Sumeet at the Hadoop Summit we thought he’d make a great guest for the podcast, so here he is for your listening pleasure!
00:00 Recent events
- iTunes and the missing episode 12
- Jhon’s new role at Microsoft
- Hadoop as a Service
- A fortnight of SAS + Hadoop
- Metron teething troubles https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-136
17:50 Interview with Sumeet Singh – Senior Director, Cloud and Big Data Platforms @ Yahoo!
42:50 Questions from our Listeners
- One data-lake for all workloads? Or separate clusters for each set of workloads?
- How large a team do I need to manage a Hadoop cluster?
Please use the Contact Form on this blog or our twitter feed to send us your questions, or to suggest future episode topics you would like us to cover.